Lin is hosting this fortnights challenge.
Anything you care to enter is fine, a card, a scrap layout, a mixed media piece, some home decor, as long as it matches the theme. Looking forward to seeing your makes!
I used an image from Beccy's Place titled Gnomes from my Garden and a tutorial of hers titled 'Stippled Shadows'. Must admit I need to practice this as I have not quite got it right. However the inspiration of colours and shadowing (to some degree) came from the tutorial. The Happy Birthday sentiment is from Stampin' Up. The border die was borrowed from a friend and the floral embellishment I believe is from Marianne Designs. The designer paper is from a paper pack 'Cardstock Carton - Bright Splash'. I totally love it.
1. Beccy's Place: April Challenge Bingo (I used the vertical line of Die Cut, Masculine & Follow a Tutorial)
2. Crafty Sentiments Designs: Only for Boys challenge
3. Digi Chooseday Crafting: WK 16 ATG
4. The Crafty Addicts Challenge: #47 ATG
5. The Paper Challenge: #335 A Birthday Card
6. Inspiration Destination: ATG plus optional real stamp (did not do the optional)
7. Fan' n' Funky Challenge #390 Fantasy and Fairy Tails