Followers

Monday, April 24, 2017

Crafty Cardmakers Challenge #187 - Pearls and/or Gems

Crafty Cardmakers Challenge #187 - Pearls and/or Gems
Josephine is hosting the challenge and the theme is Pearls and/or Gems. We would like to see lots and lots of pearly pearls or blingy gems, or both.

As usual anything you care to enter is fine, a card, scrap layout, mixed media piece, some home decor, as long as it has some luscious pearls or sparkling gems.

Card details
Stamp cat and meow clear stamps by?? Have lost the info on the purchase  which was many years ago.
Colour: Prismacolor Markers
Embossing folder - Stampin' Up


10 comments:

  1. Glenda, that's my kind of card and my kind of cat. Too funny! Loving all the gems. :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm back with my DT hat on for 2 Crafty Critter Crazies. I'm just so tickled that you decided to play along with this darling cat! :-D

      Delete
  2. Hi Glenda

    Just had to pop over to say I so love this cute card you've made for this new challenge. I smile every time I see it

    Crafty smiles... June

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable kittie and very sparkley and all dressed up with the bling. Cute layout. Perfect for the challenge. Hope you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really love this card Glenda. The little cat stamp is so cute and I love the pops of red from the ribbon!! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Glenda, such a fun card. Have a great week and happy crafting, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That cat image is just amazing - really made me chuckle. Lovely design too! Thank you for joining us over on the Crafts Galore Encore (Anything Goes) Challenge this month. Lots of luck. Hugs Sue Pxxx DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous fun image and love all the bling--Thank you for joining us at Love To Craft
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a fun image, Glenda and I love how you have used the gems as embellishment ;o) Happy crafting, Maike

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love his whiskers, they are amazing! Reminds me of a huge handlebar mustache!

    ReplyDelete