Followers

Monday, October 10, 2016

Bugaboo Anything But a Card - Halloween/Fall Trio



 ' Anything But a Card day at Bugaboo Stamp's 'Catch the Bug' Challenge' .   I spent Thanksgiving with  my two sisters and their families this year. First thanksgiving without my son  and second without my  late husband. . My son is  spending  this Thanksgiving with his wife's family. Only fair, I had him last year.We live in two different cities so may have passed him on highway lol!

These are just fun little name plates for the Thanksgiving Dinner, but the little ones enjoyed them. My sister asked that I make them so here they are. I used the following supplies:

Stamp: Bugaboo's Fall trio
Paper:  Stampin Up
Embossing Folder
Coloured with: Prismacolor Markers
Tags: 'Poppy Stamps 'Stitched Main Street Tags'
Dies. Stand Circle Dies -Spellbinders
other: Brown half pearls

Challenges:
1. Crafting with an Attitude: Challenge 20: Anything Goes
2. Crafty Girls Creations: Challenge #27 Anything Goes
3. Little Miss Muffet Challenge: Anything Goes
4 .Decorate to Celebrate: challenge 20 Anything Goes
5. Angie's Digital Stamps CH. #2 Anything Goes/Optional twist Halloween
6. Allsorts challenge : week 384 colours  of Autumn
7. Scrapper's Delight #60 Anything Goes
8. Sweet Stampin :Autumn

13 comments:

  1. I absolutely love these Glenda, what a fun idea.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so adorable, Glenda, and I love the whole 'nameplate' idea! I may have to do some of these for my daughter this year. Our USA Thanksgiving is in November and family dinner will be at her house this year. Thanks for the inspiration. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really sweet images and pretty creations for our Autumn theme at Allsorts this week, many thanks for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are totally adorable Glenda, I'm thinking I might have to do some for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so cute Glenda, love the colours you have used, so vibrant. Brilliant idea :)
    Thank you for joining us at Scrappers Delights.
    Michelle DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So adorable. I wish I entertained more so I could impress people like this. Hope your Thanksgiving was lovely - I'm sorry, I did not know about your husband (just that you disappeared for quite a bit).

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are such cute place name cards, and a great idea. I love your colouring and colours used. This is just perfect for our 'Autumn’ challenge this week. Thank you for sharing and joining in with the fun at Sweet Stampin’ this week and good luck. Hugs Janine xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I so love these! I am having Thanksgiving at my house this year. We are very laid back and I don't do all the fuss and muss that many people do. However, I would like a few cute easy things on the table and what you did caught my eye. You have inspired me. I have many images from Bugaboo and other images as well I can use. Thank you...so love what you did. Our table will be a little empty as well this year. I've invited friends who will also be without family which is why I want the day very easy and calm.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a brilliant line up of cards! Wonderful Autumn creations. Thanks for joining the fun with the Sweet Stampin' crew last week. So glad you did. Hugs, Wends xoxo SSDT

    ReplyDelete
  10. A great idea love the little name places and images used
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely Cute Cards thank you for sharing with us at Scrappers Delights Challenge Blog Hugs Sue DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well done! A great project and such a lovely idea for your family to share in the fun. Thanks for joining us at Angie's Digital Stamps. :)

    ReplyDelete