Followers

Thursday, July 14, 2016

Christmas in July 2016 - Beach

Bugaboo Christmas in July 2016 day 6. Thursday Challenge Photo Inspiration. The photo was a beach scene so here is my take on it. IRL the Merry Christmas stands out a lot more than in the photo, now having said that I wish I had darkened it before gluing it down.  I could not find my brayer so I sponged the background, think it turned out OK.

Stamp: Bugaboo  digital stamp "Tropical Santa - Buried
 Dies: die cut sentiment from Elizabeth Craft Designs, Poinsettia Strip by Cherry Lynn Designs,  Holly flourishes?
Other: red and  green/blue half pearls

Challenges
1. Catch the Bug Christmas in July 2016 Day 6 - photo inspiration
2. Inspiration Destination: #4 Anything Goes
3.The Paper Shelter: #257 Holiday Time
4. Simon Says: Create a Scene
5. Lacy Sunshine: Anything Goes

12 comments:

  1. Fun card, Glenda! This is the 2nd card that I've commented on that had Santa taking a beach vacation! Thanks for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunnñing Glenda absolutely love it.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Glenda long time no see-love the fun Santa image and great sponged background
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your brayering is amazing Glenda, love it and your Santa! Thanks for joining us for Catch the Bug's Christmas in July Challenges good luck! Bugaboo DT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Love the scene you've created. I feel like I could reach out and touch the sand. So well done! Thanks for playing in the Christmas in July challenge at Catch the Bug!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would say this is where Santa should be on Dec 26 for a nice long vacation. :-D Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very fun Glenda...wish I would get with it to start my Christmas cards...love this fun little Beach Santa!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card!!! I love the layout. Thank you so much for joining us at Inspiration Destination. Good luck!!! Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  9. ok...my favorite place so this is the winner. I don't think I have this image. I better grab during the sale.

    ReplyDelete
  10. ok...my favorite place so this is the winner. I don't think I have this image. I better grab during the sale.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous creation Glenda, lovely design and detail.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete