Followers

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Valentine for Granddaughter


I think this is my last Valentine for 2013, at least that is the plan right now:O) This young lady was a freebie from Saturated Canary and I think she is marvellous. I was going to make the heart she is holding dimensional  but got lazy at the last moment. I did prop up the image frame with foam dots though!


Card Details:
Sketch: Wags n Whiskers Sketch #96 (closed)
Stamps:  Hugs & Kisses by Saturated Canary
Sentiment:    Whimsy ticket stamp set Treasured Moments 
Paper: Card stock  Stampin' Up 's  Pacific Point and whisper white; Designer paper  DCWV 'The preppy Princess Stack'
Die Cuts:   Spellbinders Nestabilities Reverse Wonky Rectangles; ProCraft's hearts, Marianne Designs doily
Punch: Martha Stewart  butterfly
Other:  pearls

Won  Top Three Placement at the ATC's and Cards with Attitude Challenge
Challenges:
ATC's and Cards with Attitude: : #33 Be My Valentine/Anything Goes
FatPages and Cards with Attitude: #33 Be My Valentine/Anything Goes
Broken Box Stock: #19 Be My Valentine
Card Crafters Circle: #61 Love is in the Air/Valentines
Card Makin  Mamas: I'm in the Mood for Love
Crafty Catz: #169 Love is in the Air (feature a heart)
Dilly Beans: Hearts
Pattie's Creations Challenge: #60 Valentines day (must use an image)
Simply Create Too:  #30 Valentine's Day or hearts
Stampin with the Dragon: Love is in the Air

21 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Glenda, this is stunning!!! Look at that gorgeous coloring! Absolutely wonderful.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You have done a wonderful job of colouring her.
    I never manage to get those SC freebies...seems like by the time Ii read my blog roll, they are over! Drat!!! teehee

    Love this card...your grandaughter is going to love it. I love the butterflies you have placed on the hearts...that was a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super gorgeous card, Glenda. I absolutely love it and every element you used too! Your granddaughter is going to be over the moon to receive it.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful,love the image and fab colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Saturday Glenda, what a lovely image...love SC! Your coloring is so beautiful on this and love the LO. Valentine's Day is fast approaching...
    hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! What a gorgeous card! I can't believe that image was a freebie! Your grandaughter will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh she is cute!. This little girl reminds me of my neice who used to wear my husbands boots. I love all your papers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow Glenda this is just adorable your grand daughter will love it! I always miss the freebies too! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow Glenda this is stunning beautiful image and colouring. Your Granddaughter will love it,

    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Glenda, Another gorgeous card, the layout and the colouring of the super image are wonderful. I am sure your Granddaughter will love it.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  11. This one is so cute. Your coloring is wonderful and I love the layout! Your granddaughter will love this one!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great image, Glenda, and fab coloring! Loving the hearts and butterflies you used. The sentiment on the ticket is perfect for a granddaughter. I know she's going to love this. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is wonderful! Love the image and your colouring! Thank you for sharing with us at Card Crafter's Circle!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a pretty card. Your SC image is lovely. Thank you for joining us this week at Card Crafter's Circle.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a great card Glenda and such a fab image! Thanks for joining us this week over at Dilly Beans :-) Hugs Shelly x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh this is so adorable, love the sweet image and the layout is fab
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. lovely card, thanks for sharing your fab creation with us at Crafty Catz X Carol

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a cute card!! Love the image you've used :) Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love this!! Such a cute image and all the layers and die cuts are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. She is a gorgeous image and you coloured her beautifully Glenda! You are NOT lazy, lol you did a marvellous job! Love all the hearts and butterflies your granddaughter is going to love her!

    ReplyDelete