Followers

Monday, March 19, 2012

Liebster Blog Award

Many thanks for being nominated  for the  Liebster Blog, I am humbled by your pick! Thanks to the following wonderful ladies:
Jo from a little piece of me
Rach from Angels-23 Crafty Hideout
Debbie from Debbie's Dash of This and That
You will want to check out those ladies blogs!



Here's how the Leibster Award works...

The Liebster Blog Award is to show appreciation of smaller blogs (under 200 followers) and to help with readership and joy!!!  As part of the tradition the award is to be passed along to five other blogs that have motivated and inspired you...  :)

To accept the Award you must:
1. Link back to the person's blog who gave it to you and thank them.
2. Post on your blog.
3. Give to five other Bloggers who you appreciate and value.
4. Leave a comment on the five blogs you choose and let them know.
 
(you can right click on the pic, save it to your computer, then add it to your sidebar)
  
 Please Note: you are free to accept or not, it is totally up to you, do not feel obligated;
 these are busy times I know
So here are 5   crafters whose blogs   I follow and  enjoy visiting and being inspired by...  

2. Gooner Girl My Crafting Haven

 

3 comments:

  1. Oh, thank you so much for thinking of me. I am going to decline if you do not mind. I got 4 other Leibsters in the last few weeks. I feel like I would be overdoing it to have another post on my blog about it. I turned the last one down and actually still have one to post but haven't got around to doing that yet...
    I am having some health issues and don't have a lot of energy at the moment...hence no no new cards on my blog!
    Thanks again...I am honored that you thought of me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Glenda on your award.

    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Glenda thank you soo much for the award, but I am sadly going to decline as I have been nominated 5 times already and just do not have the time, but if it is ok with you I will add you to my blog award I have already done so that people can visit your blog. Thank you for thinking of me and that you think my blog is worthy of the award. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete