Followers

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Christmas Tag

Here is tag I made using non traditional colours. The stamp is by Crissy Armstrong who designs wonderful characters for Squigglefly (among others). I'm liking the octagonal shape this year for some reason; easy to do I guess. I wish I had a lot more of the tags actually, just can't seem to get into gear to do them. Challenges seem to get me going though and at least I have this one (plus one I had made a few months ago) Two, hardly enough I'm afraid - lol!

Challenges:
Squigglefly challenge #77 - Christmas Tag using non traditional colours  http://www.squigglefly.blogspot.com/

Die Cut Dreams Christmas Club challenge #45 to use a die cut. I used the cuttlebug with Spellbinders Nestabilities   http://dcdchristmasclub.blogspot.com/2010/11/challenge-45-use-die-cut-on-your.html

Kaboodles Doodles challenge #45 'Tag You're it'    http://kaboodledoodles.blogspot.com/

Stamp: Christmas with Oswalda from Squigglefly
Sentiment: SU's 'Warm Words'
Markers: Prismacolors
Other: clear gelly roll pen by Sakura, blue glitter, cuttlebug, nestabilities

11 comments:

  1. Hi Glenda

    Great tag with a fun feel to it - love that image! I also love the shape you've used too. Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles and good luck!

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really sweet tag what a cute image thanks for joining us at DCD Christmas club
    hugs Sara x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh Glenda, this is really cute! I like the octagon shape a lot! Great glittery accent on the hat too! Thanks for playing in Squigglefly's challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You do this shape perfectly! I love the colours and Oswalda rocks! Beautiful colours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Glenda, I don't think this tag could be any cuter!!! I love it, and it's unique shape!
    Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles and good luck!
    Farrah

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a cute tag Glenda. I love the image and you have coloured it beautifully.
    Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge this month and we hope you will join us next time.

    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww so funny, thanks for joining us at the DCD Christmas Club this week, we're happy to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glenda - this is so adorable!

    Thanks for playing in our challenge!
    ☺ Sandi
    DT for Squigglefly!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really love your shaped tag and that image is great fun! Thanks for playing along with us at Kaboodledoodles this week. Jill

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab image, love the shape of it. Love Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun image! I love the octagon shape! Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles this week!

    ReplyDelete